It's a tough one, Ken. I think everyone, PwP or not, has to constantly
assess and evaluate the safety of their driving.

Unfortunately, we've created a monster: a car-dependent way of life for
which an aging population is ill suited. As a society, we are doing our best
to ignore this.

At least most PwPs I know are very conscious of their driving, and
conscientious as well. What scares me more are the overconfident
multitaskers of all ages—the ones who simultaneously eat breakfast, consult
their GPS, apply makeup, and text their friends while driving.

Kathleen