Charleen, my brilliant former AP American, European and Art History student, is now Dr. Chu, PhD, MD, doing PD research at U of Pittsburg

Ray

Rayilyn Brown
Director AZNPF

From: Charleen Chu
Sent: Tuesday, November 03, 2009 11:54 AM
To: rayilynlee
Subject: Re: Exercise & PD

Ms. Brown,
I think the benefits of exercising, both physical and psychological, are well worth it.  The study appears to still be quite preliminary, and it is unclear if the MPTP model will translate to sporadic PD, but if you are enjoying exercising to TV, that is great.  I need to do some of that also.
Charleen