-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Kathleen Cochran
Sent: Saturday, November 07, 2009 3:06 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Question-driving

It's a tough one, Ken. I think everyone, PwP or not, has to constantly
assess and evaluate the safety of their driving.

Unfortunately, we've created a monster: a car-dependent way of life for
which an aging population is ill suited. As a society, we are doing our best
to ignore this.

At least most PwPs I know are very conscious of their driving, and
conscientious as well. What scares me more are the overconfident
multitaskers of all ages-the ones who simultaneously eat breakfast, consult
their GPS, apply makeup, and text their friends while driving.

Kathleen