Kenneth, this behavior seems to be what is called "sun downer". I have seen
similar in some in the nursing facility where my Mother lives. She has
dementia now, but complains when some one near her room begins to yell
around 5 pm each day. Even though I try to explain why this unknown person
does this, she says, I want her to shut up or I am going to slap her. So
much for some understanding of what some can expect late in PD. My Mother is
nearing 94-- perfect health aside from dementia.

Audrey cg for pwp John 58/47/?
Seattle