I saw this today on a health link for PD health issues. I know that Fava
beans have been suggested on PIENO in the past, but as it didn't apply to my
pwp I never looked at what it does. John already knew he said.:)

Audrey cg pwp John 58/47/?

	BEWARE THE FAVA BEAN: This bean contains dopamine and eating more
than 1/2 cup of these beans along with a daily dose of the drug levodopa can
cause symptoms of a dopamine overdose. The fava bean is primarily used in
Mediterranean and Middle Eastern dishes.