> Hi,
>
> My name is Robert from Australia.
>

> I am desperately looking for treatments that may atleast modestly
> relive some of
> my fathers symptoms. Even a 10% would make a huge difference for us.

Hey Robert

You might want to research glutathione ("GHS").

Western MD's can't prescribe the compound here (in Canada), but a
naturopath can – not sure about Australia. I've been on it for about
a year now and I can assure you very much that it slows progression
of PD and alleviates most symptoms when used on a regular schedule.

Tremor, rigidity, balance, facial expression, stamina all affected in
a positive manner.

Be advised that it is effective only when administered via a 10-
minute IV push (stomach acid neutralizes/oxidizes the GSH before it
can be transported to the brain).

Happy to go into more detail and send you links if you want them.

Best of luck,

John

Trying to define one's self is like trying to bite your own teeth. ~
Alan Watts

John Emrys / Iconophile Ltd.
Copywriting & Photographic Stills
208 Queens Avenue