Hiya Amanda,

 I think she is okay at the moment but her tablet are making her feel sick at the moment and she is starting to smile an bit more but she has her ups and down times and it is hard for me when i see her like it, but at the moment me, my mum (Louise) and my lil sister (Fiona) are looking at jumpers on this Cafe Press site which do Parkinsons Diseases support Jumpers/T-shirts and all sorts of goodies.

At the moment i am a college studying BTEC First Diploma Umiformed Public Services and my nan is really pround of me and also i am tryin to get into the Army at the moment to and i also wont to make her pround of trying to get into the Army and last me my mum (louise) and my little sister (Fiona) did the Kemp Hospice 5 mile walk for her and we are thinking about doing next time to.........

but any how its loverly to email you Amanda.

Loves sophie x

> Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 11:44:08 +0000
> From: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Re: BLACK HOLE 5
> To: [log in to unmask]
>
> Hi Sophie, sorry to hear that.
> We're all ages really - I'm 53 - how's your nan ?
> Amanda.
>
> Quoting Sophie Macleod-Whitehouse <[log in to unmask]>:
>
> > Hi, my name is Sophie and im 16 years old and i have a sister called Fiona
> > and she is 12 years old and we rae nan has Parkinsons diseases and it has
> > effected us a lot.
> >

> > I thought id introduce myself and wondered how old u are
> >

> > reply back sophie xxx
> >

> > > Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 00:29:04 -0800
> > > From: [log in to unmask]
> > > Subject: BLACK HOLE 5
> > > To: [log in to unmask]
> > >
> > > PERSONALLY, IT BOTHERED ME TO SPEAK CRITICALLY OF A PROFESSIONAL WHO WORKED
> >
> > > SO POSITIVELY IN MY BEHALF A NUMBER OF TIMES. I THOUGHT I WAS SO
> > > PRIVILEGED! PERHAPS I STILL AM WHEN COMPARED TO MY NEURO WHO WAS ALSO ON
> > > MY CLOSER TO HEAVEN LIST OF SPECIAL PEOPLE WHO WOULD NEVER LET ME DOWN.
> > > WHAT A DREAMER I AM! AFTER 20 YEARS AS HER PATIENT, I MENTIONED THAT
> > > NOTHING DIFFERENT APPEARED ON THE SKYIGHT OF IMAGINARY FUTURES FOR THOSE OF
> >
> > > US WHO WOULD ARGUE THAT THE CURE IS AS FAR AWAY AS IT WAS IN
> > YESTERYEAR--AND
> > > BY THE WAY WOULD YOU DONATE THAT BRAIN OF YOURS TO SCIENCE?
> > >
> > > WELL, BACK TO THE HOSPITAL WHERE CARE RAN RATHER SMOOTHLY. DOCTORS CAME AND
> >
> > > WENT. EVENTUALLY, I TRAVELLED BY AMBULANC TO THE REHAB CENTER. THIS IS
> > > WHERE I FOUND OUT THAT THE SURGERY PERFORMED WAS A NEW TYPE AND THAT I HAD
> >
> > > NO RESTRICTIONS RE RECOVERY - THAT DIDN'T TURN OUT TO BE AS EXCITING AS IT
> >
> > > APPEARED.
> > >
> > > FIRST OF ALL, UNLESS ONE CAN FLY DOWN THE HALLWAYS TO THE EXERCISE ROOM,
> > ONE
> > > MUST WAIT FOR A THERAPIST TO ASSIST. THERAPISTS HAVE A HUGE CONTROL OF
> > > WHAT, WHERE, WHEN, HOW, ETC. MOST OF THOSE I ENCOUNTERED WERE CONGENIAL.
> > > THEY HAVE THE POWER TO DECIDE WHETHER OF NOT SERVICD WILL CONTINUE OR
> > > WHETHER MEDICARE WILL BE STOPPED WITH COMMENTS SUCH AS, 'PATIENT HIT A
> > > PLATEAU, ETC.
> > >
> > > I WAS IN THE CENTER HALL. WHEELCHAIR WASN'T PART OF MY VOCABULARY. IT
> > > CERTAINLY WAS SOMEONE ELSE'S! HAVE YOUR OWN OR RENT ONE FROM ONE COMPANY
> > > FOR 4 MONTHS OR PUT YOUR MONEY ON ONE OF THE NEW ONES. RENTAL MONEY COULD
> > > NOT BE RETURNED UNLESS YOU MADE ARRANGEMENTS TO PURCHAS THE CHAIR. SO IT
> > > WAS, PAYMENTS IMMEDIATELY WENT TO PURCASE OR FIRST MONEYS RENTED. PRICE OF
> >
> > > THE CHAIR, $1,000!
> > >
> > > EVERY DAY, 2-3 TIMES PER DAY, I WENT TO THE EXERCISE ROOM. (ENOUGH FOR
> > > TONIGHTS)
> > >
> > > SWEET DREAMS

> > > To sign-off Parkinsn send a message to:
> > mailto:[log in to unmask]
> > > In the body of the message put: signoff parkinsn

> > Add your Gmail and Yahoo! Mail email accounts into Hotmail - it's easy
> > To sign-off Parkinsn send a message to: mailto:[log in to unmask]

Got more than one Hotmail account? Save time by linking them together
 http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/186394591/direct/01/