	I've been a member of this forum for a long time, although
discussions as of late I've mostly sat back and watched/read the
discussions.  I've been watching for a new treatment that doesn't
require me to take more pills (more than 70,000 since diagnosed!) or
to have somebody bore a hole in my head to stick some metal electrodes
into my brains. Well, here's the story.
	I was diagnosed with severe sleep apnea earlier this year and after
my examination the doctor prescribed a C-PAP machine. Apparently the
machine forces air into the respiratory system and increases the
oxygen in the brain. I don't really know all the ins and outs of how
the C-PAP works but there has been a marked lessening in the severity
of my symptoms since I started using it.
	I don't want to jump on this too fast and say "This is it!"  I did
begin two new medications during the last year: Prestiq for depression
and Azilect for it's nuero protective properties. There was a
substantial amount of time between when I began taking the two new
drugs and when I started using the C-PAP.  This is the first time that
one of the treatments for the disease is actually making me feel
better; not just maintaining me.
	If you would please help me with this survey I'd really appreciate
it. I did a lot of research in my Masters program (Special Ed,) and
I'd like to do a little "PD Trials" of my own.  Who knows what we
might find out?

SLEEP DISORDERS AND PARKINSONS DISEASE  IS THERE A CONNECTION

GENDER

AGE

YEARS SINCE DIAGNOSED WITH PARKINSONS DISEASE

DO YOU HAVE TROUBLE SLEEPING?  HOW  MANY DAYS A WEEK?

HAVE YOU BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH SLEEP APNEA?  HOW LONG AGO?

WHAT LEVEL OF SLEEP APNEA DO YOU HAVE?

HOW DO YOU FEEL AT THE END OF A DOSING CYCLE?
USE A SCALE OF 1 TO 5, 5 BEING GREAT  AND 1 BEING ROTTEN

HOW DO YOU FEEL 1 HOUR INTO A DOSING CYCLE?
USE A SCALE OF 1 TO 5, 5 BEING GREAT  AND 1 BEING ROTTEN