I read the email from this list but have seldom post.

My husband was diagnosed with Parkinson's about 2003 at age 60 though I
suspect he had it long before that.
In the last month he developed a feeling of numbness in his lips and
right cheek.  I did some searching and have found nothing.  Have any of
you heard of this symptom?

He also recently started taking a drug called amantadine to lengthen his
"on" time and thinks he may be somewhat helpful.  According to the
information on this drug this kind of side effect is not listed.

Currently he takes Stalevo 5 times a day and CARBIDOPA-LEVODOPA 50-200
MG ORAL SR before bed, in addition to medication to raise his blood
pressure.

Any ideas or comment will be greatly appreciated.

Susan Wilson
CG for Iven age 66, diagnosed 2003