Kathleen, I had a terrible experience on Artane.  Had my first
hallucination at the end of the first week on it.  When I titrated, my  mouth got so
dry I had to hold water in my mouth as long as I could.  I was  coughing up a
storm and very hoarse.  Went to my primary care doc and he  thought I might
have strep but the culture was negative.  He told me the  Artane would just
have to work it's way out of my system.

Roberta Innarella

"Real life isn't always going to be perfect or go our  way, but the
recurring acknowledgement of what is working in our lives can help  us not only to
survive but surmount our difficulties." Sara Ban Breathnach

In a message dated 12/21/2009 2:00:26 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,