Ray:
As you may remember I am the Caregiver for my wife and have help from
two ladies,one in the morning, one at night. For my care giving as well
as that of the ladies I find that one has to be pragmatic. I have long
given up to worry about the laundry, lint and colored blotches. More
generally one has to (try) to emphasize the important stuff and not
worry about the other. Can you live with dirty clothes? No. But can you
live with blotchy clothes? Yes. Remember a PWP is not in a beauty
contest. Carline also gets very messy when fed or when she is drooling.
It is best to overlook many of these things in favor of the important
ones. Does Carline need the Calories? Yes. Does messy eating reduce the
calories? Yes, but only by the amount that ends up on the bib. So, the
answer is No. As far as the work schedule and presence of you cg is
concerned, that is important and you must make that clear, either in
writing or by voice.
I hope this helps
K. F. cg Carline