Ray, have you ever heard of a personal megaphone? I was flipping  through
> a catalog tonight and saw this in Walter Drake's catalog. The  website is
> _www.wdrake.com_ (http://www.wdrake.com) and the item number  is 304436. I
> don't know if it would help but may be worth a try. Let me  know. {}
>
> Roberta Innarella

Roberta Innarella

"Real life isn't always going to be perfect or go our  way, but the
recurring acknowledgement of what is working in our lives can help  us not only to
survive but surmount our difficulties." Sara Ban  Breathnach