From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of nm [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, December 28, 2009 8:21 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Help!! Advice FIRE HER

simple -  Fire her.  IF some one is not doing their job, then it is like
having noone.  I am a patient. I have had care for over 15 years My son
always asked me when I complained about an aide.  ' Are they doing the
job or not?'  If they are not , then u fire them and hire someone who
can. '  Last time I checked unemployment was pretty high compared to 5
years ago.

Call to see if ur community has a senior van. I have been taking mine
since I was 36 yrs. old.  Their . funding is from the dept. of aged and
disabled.

Nancy