if it is for confirmation of PD, it will be a flouro-dopa PET scan. Only UCLA And NEW York Univ. make the flouro-dopa isotope which has a half life of 24 hours.
SO you need to make sure that your isotope is fresh and operator expertise is high. How you do either, I do not know since I have never had one!
Charlie