The  study found what I, and from what I've read on this list most PWP,
already experienced, and that is that a regular diet where the protein
portion is much less than the carbohydrate portion, is best for us. The
article mentions a balanced diet of 5 :1 carbohydrate: protein mixture.

The conclusion of the study is that we don't have to starve ourselves by not
eating protein.

Nic 57/16