I have an intro ex program that I use for my patients as well as for
Hawaii's Interdisciplinary PD Clinic.   I will post it on our "move
it" website under resources later this week.  It will be a PDF that
you can simply download.  There are also free ex info on our you tube
videos.   You can find them by searching Ohana Pacific Rehab-
Parkinson's Disease- exercise when on the you tube site.

Much Aloha

Kevin
Www.parkinsonsmoveit.com

Sent from my iPhone