From: rayilynlee <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Fri, Jan 1, 2010 12:08 pm
Subject: Glasses Help Parkinson's Patients -- Podiatrist Invents Device To Make Walking Easier For Parkinson's Sufferers

nothing new, unless you haven't heard of itRayilyn BrownDirector AZNPFArizona Chapter National Parkinson [log in to unmask]: Diane Wyshak Sent: Wednesday, December 30, 2009 10:31 AMTo: ray ; chew Nee Kong Subject: Glasses Help Parkinson's Patients -- Podiatrist Invents Device To Make Walking Easier For Parkinson's Sufferershttp://www.sciencedaily.com/videos/2007/1201-glasses_help_parkinsons_patients.htm ----------------------------------------------------------------------To sign-off Parkinsn send a message to: mailto:[log in to unmask] the body of the message put: signoff parkinsn