From: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, January 01, 2010 12:05 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Future of brain-controlled devices

Rayilin,

Your posts are always of great interest to me, but could I respectfully ask that you maybe add a short summary in the content of the email as well as the link to the article?

It would make it much easier to review the content of the article by reading a short summary in the email, and it would be a more meaningful posting for those of us who search against the list archive.

Just a suggestion.

With thanks

Robert

Rayilyn Brown