Could you please explain the toe tendon cutting.  What symptoms precipitated that?

In walking or stationary bicycling, or fast walking in the pool  for more than 15 minutes, my foot curls inward and cramps up- sometimes in a spasm to my knee.  I am not able to walk then. Do others have this?  Does this tendon cutting have anything to do with that?  I have a very arthritic knee and the orthopedic claims it is my knee and nero says is PD- but no advice on what to do.

thanks for any suggestions

suzanne

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me