Yes, we do.  He comes three times a week for about an hour and a half each
time.  Prem had earlier taken yoga classes, but he found it difficult to
sustain it regularly.  The yoga instructor is able to do with him whatever
he feels is necessary with his current health status.  For example, after
his fall and consequent rib fractures, he has avoided doing anything
involving the torso.  Prem invariably comes out of the room looking brighter
and more cheerful.  His mobility and balance always seem better.
Moneesha

Do you have an yoga  instructor for prem, haroon