Honestly, this sounds like somebody trying to sell PET scans to me. My
friend's husband has supranuclear palsy, my dad and grandfather have PD
and there is no way one could confuse the two. SNP has very clear
symptoms not present in PD (I can't remember, but one issue is with the
eyes and the type of falling/lost of balance is totally different). Plus
what are the advantages of this early dx?

Kathy T.