That's true. The best person to answer Nihal's questions is his own neurologist. It is difficult to give any medical opinion without seeing the patient. Furthermore, the treatment varies from one person to the other - there is no two identical Parkinson's patient.

Physicians usually do not recommend any supplements to Parkinson's patients.

NK Chew

> Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 21:26:33 -0700
> From: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Nihal's questions
> To: [log in to unmask]
>
> Nihal
>
> There is no one person on this List who is an authority to whom all
> questions can be posed. Perhaps if you posted each of your concerns
> separately you would get a good response from list members as to shared
> experiences.
>
> I couldn't possibly offer anything on meds as I don't take them. I was
> diagnosed 14 years ago at age 60 and PD meds didn't help me. However, DBS
> brain surgery in 2003 stopped my tremors.
>
> Exercise all you can and stick to it as long as your doctor approves.
>
> You will find that we are all different and need to decide on our own course
> of treatment after learning all we can.
>
> Welcome and good luck.
>
> Ray
> Rayilyn Brown
> Director AZNPF

New Windows 7: Simplify what you do everyday. Find the right PC for you.
http://windows.microsoft.com/shop