Mary Ann

Here is a list of foods that supposedly help the body make dopamine.  I am no expert so use your own judgment.  I figure they can't hurt:

almonds, apples, avocados, bananas, beans & legumes, beets, cheese, esp. cottage cheese, chicken, eggs, fish such as salmon, mackerel, striped bass, rainbow trout, halibut, tuna, sardines, seeds such as pumpkin, sesame, sunflower, watermelon, wheat germ.

eliminate caffeine as dopamine levels sink after temporary spike
purchase natural amino acid supplements to get dopamine boost.

CAUTION:  THINK I READ THESE SUPPLEMENTS ARE CONTRAINDICATED IF TAKING LEVODOPA!!

Be sure to read warnings!!

Ray

Rayilyn Brown
Director AZNPF