I like to try and keep things positive. I suspect this organization is
trying to do this as well.

Good for them that they have been working for this cause that is so close to
"our hearts" for the past 40 years. Has a cure been found in those 40 years
... No. But is it not possible that some of the research funding we are
taking advantage of today may in part or in whole be the result if the
promotion, issue awareness and networking of this organization in concert
with other similar groups some perhaps older and others of only recent
establishment. We are closer to a cure now than we have ever been before
this is good and worth dwelling upon and celebrating.

No cure yet ... THERE WILL BE! Be patient and rather support others with PD
and the organizations that work for us in their various capacities.

So yes I would celebrate this 40th anniversary of this English PD Society

Respectfully

Sean
Peterborough, Ontario, Canada