You're right about the PD nurses.  One of them just organised the local
authorities to put up grab rails in my shower (pointing out it was cheaper than
the cost of treating injuries from a fall).  Also brough a little trolley (very
handy) as I find carrying things tricky.
Amanda

I just want to know a cure is being chased.