Hello,

If you are contacting me in regards to a Writing Centre matter, please
note that I am no longer at Saint Marys.  For any Writing Centre-related
questions or concerns, please contact Jessica Chubb, Coordinator of the
Writing Centre, at 491-6201 or at [log in to unmask]  If you are
contacting me in regards to any other matter, then I will respond
shortly.  You will not receive this message more than once.  Thank you!

Sincerely,

Julie-Ann Vincent