From: REED-L: Records of Early English Drama Discussion [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Abigail Ann Young
Sent: 04 February 2010 13:43
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Postings re UTP Journals available on Facebook

Dear Colleagues,

We have received occasional announcements from a REED-L subscriber about
a free-access service that UTP (University of Toronto Press) Journals
are providing via Facebook. These announcements have not come from
Facebook and do not affect anyone's status vis-a-vis Facebook: if you
are a member you can sign up for the UTP page and receive the free
journal access, but it is completely up to you. Because on the occasion
of the last announcement I began to receive complaints, I have thought
about this matter, which seemed innocuous to me, and I've asked the
subscriber in question not to send these announcements any more and she
has agreed to do so.

Abigail

--
Abigail Ann Young (Dr), Associate Editor/ Records of Early English Drama/
170 St George St Ste. 810/ Toronto Ontario Canada/ M5R 2M8