Thanks for a useful link! Buried in the comments section is a link to a
Facebook group for this cause --

<http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=303202385890&ref=share>

--
Abigail Ann Young (Dr), Associate Editor/ Records of Early English Drama/
170 St George St Ste. 810/ Toronto Ontario Canada/ M5R 2M8