NBC's Today Show just showed actual DBS surgery on a patient with essential
tremor.  It was a fantastic segment, filmed in the OR at Sinai hospital in
New York.   I'm quite sure that many people were as impressed as I was.

Dr. Nancy Sniederman stated that there is hope that DBS will be an important
therapy for depression and OCD.   Who knew!
--------
Mary Ann (CG Jamie 68/28 with PD, died 11/20/07)