I had the experience one day of catching a friend's cat by grabbing
it's tale with my most affected hand.  Had I thought about it, it
would have been impossible in the necessary moment of opportunity.  It
probably would have been impossible even with limitless time.

But in reacting, my brain, hand and coordination worked together
perfectly for that time of need.

katherine