>how do you survive a tempurpedic bed? i tried one in the store and
>was completely engulfed by it ; found it absoluely impossible to
>turn in it. i need to sleep on a hard bed that provides some sort of
>resistance so that i can move around!   tho i must confess that most
>of my non pd friends swear by it. what are opinions?

I had the same experience Diane. I ended up with a bed with a "pillow
top." That isn't working out so well either. While I'm on the soap
box I may as well mention that I'm looking for sheets with smaller
pockets. It seems they are all designed to fit 15 or even 18 inch
thick mattresses. On my little bed the sheets work themselves into a
tangled mess that makes it very hard to move around.

--
Steve in VT