Hello Jen!  I have been on Azilect for two years.  I have had no
interactions or serious side effects (accept dry mouth which chewing gum  relieves).
When I was first taking it I was prescribed 1mg once per day,  however, I
found the dry mouth to be horrible. My doctor changed the dose  to 0.5mg
twice daily (once in the morning and once in the evening) and since  then the
dry mouth is not too bad.  I must tell you Azilect has changed my  life. It
has been the best medicine prescribed to me since being diagnosed with  YOPD 3
years ago. It has helped the movement and rigidity so much!  My  doctor
encourage me to try it and I was reluctant for months...I am glad I  finally
gave in and tried it.

Smiles,
Tabatha
40-yrs old living with YOPD