When looking for causes of PD, we have to consider the fact that apd has
been known and discribes for at least 100 years, and, some researchers
believe, has been around for more than 2,000 years.

So we have to look for a cause that existed then, brfore the development of
modern chemicals.

If we consider the generally accepted proposition that PD combines a genetic
pre-disposition with an external toxic event, then we might say that ANY
external event, including exposure to toxic chemicals, might trigger an
underlying genetic predisposition.
Dr J. F. Slattery PhD Soc Sc