From: Jennifer Gaudio <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thu, February 18, 2010 5:28:10 AM
Subject: Azilect question

Good morning everyone,
My neurologist is strongly encouraging that I switch to Azilect as it has some record of slowing the progression of PD. (I'm 38 and recently diagnosed with YOPD) I'm a little freaked by all the contraindications and side effects and am having difficulty finding unbiased consistent information on the drug. Has anyone out there taken Azilect? Does it indeed slow the progression? Any thoughts or opinions?
Thanks,Jen
http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469230/direct/01/