Please note that in the only randomized clinical trial of Glutathione for PD
there was no evidence of significant clinical improvement.

http://www.parkinson.org/Document.Doc?id=497

Everyone on this list, including me, would love to find a radically new,
different and effective treatment for PD.  This is not it.  Most of the
statements about glutathione I have seen on this list and elsewhere have
been testimonials and impressionistic.  Nothing that I have found that has
been published in research journals supports these statements.  The link
above is pretty clear about what came out of this well done study.

Simon

>The advances seen over the years pertaining to IV Glutathione therapy

>are  incredible. This allows Parkinson’s patients to get off

>medications such as  Levodopa that have harsh side effects. Anyone

>interested in this treatment  option should remain on any prescribed

>drugs and then talk to their doctor  about eliminating them and switching
over to Glutathione therapy.

who says? is this just publicity or what?

maryse

To sign-off Parkinsn send a message to:
mailto:[log in to unmask]<[log in to unmask]>