Yes I have taken it for a few years and have no side effects.  My Parkinsons has not progressed.  My Dr. said I could go off of it
but I would rather let sleeping dogs lie and stay where I am with it.  Debbie

-----Original Message-----
From: Jennifer Gaudio <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thu, Feb 18, 2010 7:28 am
Subject: Azilect question

Good morning everyone,
y neurologist is strongly encouraging that I switch to Azilect as it has some
ecord of slowing the progression of PD. (I'm 38 and recently diagnosed with
OPD) I'm a little freaked by all the contraindications and side effects and am
aving difficulty finding unbiased consistent information on the drug. Has
nyone out there taken Azilect? Does it indeed slow the progression? Any
houghts or opinions?
hanks,Jen
otmail: Powerful Free email with security by Microsoft.
ttp://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469230/direct/01/
o sign-off Parkinsn send a message to: mailto:[log in to unmask]
n the body of the message put: signoff parkinsn