Would your Dean like to play King?  Would your students like to build a few
arches?

A version of *The Magnificent Entertainmen*t by Thomas Dekker and Ben Jonson
for King James's royal entry in 1603/04 was edited by Richard Dutton
in *Jacobean
Civic Pageants*, published by Keele UP in 1996.

Best,

Gina

--
Gina Marie Di Salvo