Dear Sally Beth,

Unfortunately as an independent scholar there's no way I could afford
to go to Prague for this interesting conference.  Since several of
your initiatives cover the areas I study, I would like so much to be
able to read any papers on those topics.  Will they be published?
Will at least you post the titles of the papers given and the names
and contact information for those who give the papers?

Many thanks, and thanks for your work with Scott McMillin on the
Queen's Men, a book I refer to all the time.

Stephanie Hughes