Hall's Chronicle has some royal entry descriptions (there's a notable
one of Anne Boleyn's in 1533). For an actual text, see Gordon Kipling's
"The London Pageants for Margaret of Anjou" [1445],  Med. Engl. Theatre
4.1 (1982); and Kipling has also done a book-length edition of the
various MSS on the 1501 reception of Katherine of Aragon, The Receyt of
the Ladie Kateryne (EETS 1990). Then there is Elizabeth I's 1559
"Passage"--found in, e.g., the Arthur Kinney anthology of Ren. plays.
Back in 1432 there is Henry VI's entry into London upon returning from
his coronation in France:  descriptive poem by Lydgate.... Kipling's
Enter the King (1998) has some European examples as well as English ones.
Anne Lancashire