REED-Lers:

I'm pretty sure some members of this list are going to the medieval
conference in Leeds this July, as I am.  Are any of you planning to go
on the excursion to the York Mystery Plays on Sunday, July 11, the day
before the conference starts?  I'm getting ready to send in my
registration form for the conference, and am trying to decide whether
to go on that excursion.  I'm leaning toward going, which would
require arriving a day early, but it would be helpful to know if there
will be some familiar faces on the trip.

Dave Kathman