Patti, I am sorry to hear about this.  I have no experience with this drug,
but I have some experience with psychotic symptoms that Prem experienced a
couple of years ago.  At the time, we felt that they were drug induced and
indeed when his agonist was withdrawn he gradually began to get better.
However, during that period, I know how difficult life was for us.

The medication being given to him for it did not seem to make a difference.
What did work was social interaction and music.  The music seemed to calm
him down and soothe him.  Otherwise he was always in a hugely agitated state
imagining all sorts of things or being confused about everything.

I wish you all the best,
Moneesha