People, get informed... and to doctor Tortelini, '...the tree is known by
its fruit...' what tree is this kind of language from, doctor? Are you one
of the bunch who thinks has all the answers? Come on now doctor T., all you
have to do is click on www.pubmed.gov then READ on more than 65,000 articles
on the subject and open your mind to something new not manufactured by a BIG
LAB.  Want to know more about the company that makes it? click on
www.max.com/133282 Enjoy the reading doctor T., you need it. Oh, BTW, I
believe MaxGXL has a composition patent; cool, huh?  *I am the one with PD,
I take the product, I know how I feel taking it*, you cannot come to this
forum and make that statement, that's not very scientific of you, doc.

DoctorDDD