I'm not selling or endorsing anything, I just think is inappropriate for
anyone to discredit my word, again, I am the one with PD who takes the
product  and I'm trying to make a point with what I consider facts I've been
able to dig from diff places on the net from corporate pages to government
sites, after, each person can make their own mind. To your health. ED