rayilynlee wrote:
> Ray
> Rayilyn Brown
> Past Director AZNPF
>

> From: Diane Wyshak
> Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 2010 7:57 PM
> To: ray ; Dr. Kong ; don reed
> Subject: Evolving in Kansas: Ohio Teabaggers Scream at Man With Parkinson's
>

> http://evolvinginkansas.blogspot.com/2010/03/ohio-teabaggers-scream-at-man-with.html

Heck we are going to die of a terrible disease(s) with or without
insuranceeunless they have a cure for the particular disorder or
disease.  This is so typical when a economy is bad, then blame the kids,
elderly, and poor.  They never blame business bailouts, helping the
whole world in times of disasters (US included), nor the defense budget
and they never will in the future.