There is a prescription form of one active ingredient in Marijuana
approved by the FDA.

The generic name is Dronabinol and I believe the brand name is Marinol.

It is a schedule III drug which can be prescribed by a doctor for many
things such as loss of appetite.  I am familiar with several people in
the 80's and 90's who have been prescribed it for loss of appetite.

Conceivably people could try Marinol for Parkinson's, however, I believe
the PDR lists that its effects as amplified by PD medications - so a low
dose would appear to be the starting point if someone's doctor were to
write a script for it for PD patient.  I believe it is legal in all
States due to its FDA approved status.  Medicare and Medicaid pays on
this drug in most cases if the script is written for an approved use,
which I do not know whether PD is in that list.  But, appetite
stimulation I suspect is.  Therefore, most PD patients should have
relatively easy access to this medication to determine whether or not it
is helpful if their doctor agrees to provide the script.