-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ernesto Divo
Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 2010 2:58 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: You'd Have to Be Crazy Not to Take This Supplement

I differ with your comments, about this being SPAM all over the internet...
I was diagnosed with PD 10 yrs ago now I'm 58 and thanks to this supplement
I have regained my hability to verbalize words and ideas, 'they don't get
lost in the shuffle' as they use to, I have more energy, I sleep much better
and my ED has improve, what else could one ask?  I don't think Dr. John
Nelson, past president of the AMA would risk his reputation by saying, and I
quote:
  *In regards to MaxGXL:*

   "I believe it will revolutionize, change and transform the practice of
medicine world-wide and make Dr. Robert Keller more famous than Jonas Salk
who created the polio vaccine."

*- Dr. John Nelson, February 2007*

I challenge you or anyone out there to check the credentials of Dr. Rober H.
Keller (also, hear what he has to say) http://www.max.com/keller.php creator
of MaxGXL, then go to www.amapresident.info and hear what doctor John Nelson
has to say, then post your comments, I think you are going to become another
convert.  This is not Voodoo, or a juice, nor berry with magical claims,
this is a science based product with Double Blind Placebo Tests, is also
veryfiable and quantifiable via blood test, Composition patent pending and
more...what's more important, it helps people feel gooooooooooood, find
anything wrong with that?

People, check it out, you have nothing to lose.  Another place where one can
read about Glutathione is: www.pubmed.gov

Choose health,

Ernesto

On Sun, Mar 14, 2010 at 2:07 PM, Simon Budman
<[log in to unmask]>wrote:

> This message is spam.  It is all over the internet for different health
> problems.  Cures everything. Please stop posting it.
>
> Simon

http://www.totalhealthbreakthroughs.com/2010/02/youd-have-to-be-crazy-not-to
-take-this-supplement/