Well, remember that M.J. Fox was also bashed, and by supposed intelligent leaders. So it's no  suprise that a defenseless "brother" is being taunted. Human beings that are not "wired right"show thei tru colors. Who would folks with common sense support?

--- On Wed, 3/17/10, rayilynlee <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
From: rayilynlee <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Health Care Opponents Mock Man with Parkinson's
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Wednesday, March 17, 2010, 6:53 PM

I just saw on TV where anti-health care protestors screamed at and taunted a man with Parkinson's sitting on the ground holding a sign supporting HC.  One guy threw a dollar bill on him while another told him  "there are no handouts here, you'll have to work!!"

I can understand his sitting on the ground.  when for 2 years I protested the war I sat on my walker, since my bad fall 2 years ago I can't do that.  how people can be that mean and vicious I don't understand.

Do you understand why I changed my party affiliation in 2001?  who would want to be associated with such ignorant, cruel people?

Ray
Rayilyn Brown
Past Director AZNPF