have no idea. probably ketut related . i suggest he be reported to the tourist police for fraud in an attempt to stop any more problems

john
----- Original Message -----
From: "skrzyniarz" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Sunday, 21 March, 2010 4:42:22 AM GMT +09:30 Adelaide (CT)
Subject: Re: You'd Have to Be Crazy Not to Take This Supplement

Who is this person? He seems to want to sell the product, or endorse it, no
matter what he claims. I was under the impression that this list isnt a
forum for a personal attack, rather some place where information can be
shared with others. Once it becomes name calling, it has lost this important
value. If new on this list, one has to understand that some on it have shown
they are listened to by others. In any case, most of us can do our own
research on the internet making decisions that benefit us or are ignored.
Fire storms I thought were a thing of the list past?

Audrey cg pwp John 58.47.?
Seattle

Enjoy the reading doctor T., you need it. Oh, BTW, I believe MaxGXL has a
composition patent; cool, huh?  *I am the one with PD, I take the product, I
know how I feel taking it*, you cannot come to this forum and make that
statement, that's not very scientific of you, doc.