After reading literature on the internet concerning this supplement, it
seemed obvious that its claims are in the eyes of the believers. If a
company is based on pyramid sales as it is, I, at least, would be
suspicious. It is about selling a product which may not have the controls
that registered medicines have to present. Any company product might help
some, but without blind clinical trials what does this prove? I wouldn’t
exactly call it snake oil advertising, but I continue to question blanket
statements without real proof. Advertising is a wonderful thing isn't it?
Believable or not, it remains in the eye of the reader what to believe.

Audrey cg for John 58.47.?
Seattle