The information that you gave to Patti and Alan was accurate and factual. I
think that there might be some who would be upset if reading this post, but
there are others who would appreciate the conversation. There seems to be a
fine line between sparing the truth from those who might need it and being
honest with another person who asks. I was asked by my pwp if I saw any
difference in him some years ago after a 2 year absence? I did, but I didn’t
tell him the truth. It seemed too hurtful to do that. He knew though, he
told me at a later time. He said my eyes gave me away. My conscience caused
me to bring this up once it seemed alright to admit my response. I do think
that truth with caring is the best solution especially if asked for your
real opinion. It could be posted on CARE, but again it is information for
all, not just those who are direct cgs.

Audrey cg John 58+.47.?
Seattle

It has been suggested that this discussion continue on the CARE list.  Many
PWP might find this conversation upsetting.  Tell me what you think.
Mary Ann